Sunday, December 26, 2010

It was a Merry Christmas





We had such a great time here in Dallas spending Christmas with the Hudson's.  Baxter is hardly ever home, especially during the major holidays but this year he was home for Christmas.  We had such a great time the whole week.... going on visits to East Texas, spending time with our friends and family at my in-laws for a fabulous feast, and having a nice little relaxing Christmas Eve here at the house on Blessing.  Christmas movies were playing in the background as we got everything ready for visitors.

I treated myself to a Christmas day class with a few of the teachers from the studio.  It was a little get-together of sorts.  It wasn't on the schedule (as we were closed on Christmas day), and it was unannounced but it was great to just push the "pause" button on the holiday craziness and treat myself to a quick yoga session with some other teachers.

It's a good thing I did class yesterday because I have either the flu or a cold or something going on that will probably make me miss my day 4 of my challenge.  Already, I know.... only on day 4 and I'm having to skip a day.  But....  I have to be well enough to teach tomorrow and hopefully take a class.

I guess it's safe to start posting some of the color schemes, and ideas for the yoga studio.


The above is the color scheme we are going for. 


This is the wall color for the yoga room.

Flooring idea for the lobby. Stained concrete.
Bathroom sink.
So, that's about it.... 








2 comments:

  1. Hi! I didnt realize this was your blog!! I just starred it and was like oh cool a yoga blog I'll check it out later... And finally did :) So excited to follow your studio plans :)) I love love love stained concrete!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melanie! I'm trying my best to update it a few times a week. this is the best way for me to keep everyone posted on the updates. Oh! Wait! Is this Melanie H or Melanie C? xo

    ReplyDelete