Saturday, December 25, 2010

Challenges, Challenges

I decided to do another 60 day challenge and I'm pretty sure I started it in the most difficult time frame imaginable.  Christmas time.  That's okay - I need a challenge.  I've been very inconsistent over the last month and a half so I decided I needed a kick in the yoga shorts and just go for it.  The other challenging part.... I have a head cold.  I'm sure it will go away in no time - just get into the hot room and sweat it out. 

Day 1 of my challenge, I felt great!  On top of the world and full of energy.  Then.... Day 2 happened.  Not pretty.  Actually it was pretty ugly. Woozy, no energy, probably dehydrated, etc. Got my booty kicked.  It was a great class, though, and I needed it.

I'm working on a couple of things during this challenge...
  • tight right shoulder
  • headaches 
  • Left knee pain
  • chest pains (which I've tried to ignore over the past month)
I'm already feeling better in all the areas - just not 100%.




In other news..... Baxter and I went to Tyler, TX on the way to see the family in Longview for a little Christmas visit.  We were so excited to stand on the "dirt" where our studio will be built.  We have a few pictures, videos, and a good idea of what the shopping center will look like, thanks to Fresh, the new concept store by Brookshires. 

No comments:

Post a Comment