Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sketches of the Studio (and day 2 of the challenge)



So this is the "sketch" of the studio.  I was lucky enough to get the corner unit of the shopping center.  I can't wait until this is all finished.  However, there is still SO much to do.  The little things that make the big things happen.  We are going to Tyler tomorrow and if anything has changed, we'll certainly take pictures.

Day 2 was so much better than last night's class.  I'm feeling better - not 100% - but better each day.  Class was still very challenging and I'm feeling weak in the postures.  It was a full class today at noon - probably because of the holiday time.  People must be off work and have the chance to take a noon class.  Looking forward to tomorrow morning's class. 

2 comments:

  1. that is SO cool. you must be beyond excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gonna be gorgeous! A gorgeous torture chamber....where you try to kill yourself for next 90 minutes.

    (I've been listening to Bikram's cd too long. Can't wait to hear your teacher voice - and to have a teacher who can see me and correct me) : )

    ReplyDelete